Flip book element
Rotary vane technology is synonymous with a robust and functional construction. In a cylindrical housing, a rotor with several vanes is mounted eccentrically. Due to centrifugal force, these vanes slide out and form chambers between themselves and the housing.
The pumped medium is trapped inside these chambers. During further rotation, their volume is constantly reduced. Thereby, the pumped medium is compressed and transported to the outlet.
Rotary vane vacuum pumps are available in single- and two-stage versions and can be operated with different types of lubrication or as dry-running. Operation as a compressor is also possible.
Pleuger Industries Submersible Pumps
Built for a wide range of applications within the water, marine, offshore, oil & gas, and mining industries.
This range of pumps is fully submersible, and features products available in a wide variety of sizes and designs, providing pumping solutions for a wide variety of applications.
- Water Treatment
- Potable Water Supply
- Water level control & draw down
- Water treatment & distribution
- Flood Protection
- Pressure boosting
- Mining (dewatering & water supply)
- Irrigation & drainage
New Fire Pump Range for Residential Buildings
SPP’s Resi-Stream range for residential fire sprinkler applications incorporates a motor control panel, which via hmi enables an easily adjustable automatic test cycle as standard. Control panel options include an Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) version among others. All components are mounted on a compact common baseplate for ease of installation.
Please follow the link below to find out more about our EN 12259-12 & BS9251 compliant fire pump packages.
- Residential Buildings
- Mixed Use Buildings
- Residential Sprinkler systems
Vertical Multistage Inline Pumps
Only Available in Asian Markets
- Suitable for transferring liquids of low viscosity, non-inflammable and non-explosive, not containing solid particles or fibers
- Water supply & drainage for high-rise buildings, filtration and transfer at waterworks, pressure boosting in main pipe
- Washing and cleaning systems, boiler feeding, cooling water circulation, water treatment systems, auxiliary system, support equipment
- Ultra-filtration systems, reverse-osmosis systems, distillation systems, separators, swimming pools
- Agriculture irrigation: sprinkler irrigation, drip-feed irrigation
- Food & beverage industry
- Fire-fighting system
- Building Water Supply
- Fire Fighting System
- Boiler Feed Water
- Water Works
- Water Treatment
- Irrigation System
Transformer Oil Pumps
The inline and elbow transformer oil pumps are dependent on their oil cooler pump system, which is a fundamental component. With 90 years of product reliability and expertise in transformer oil pumps and transformer cooler systems, SPP has proven to give the transformer the support it demands.
Optimum Performance and Reliability
- An all new, purpose built British oil pump factory with automated facilities, enabling high volume outputs, low lead times and ultra-efficient manufacturing to optimise product value.
- All pumps are fully performance and pressure tested on hot oil to surpass the latest European legislation checks giving total performance assurance.
Highly Efficient Centrifugal Pumps
- Highly efficient and quiet running European motors designed specifically for our oil pumps
- Pressure die cast cases and impellers offer the optimum product quality and value
- Aluminium cases and impellers give a corrosion resistant, tough, yet lightweight product. The weight reduction compared to a cast iron pump reduces the stresses on the pipework supporting the pump and makes for a unit that is easier to lift for installations.
- Long product operational lives provide the ultimate in product life cycle value.
- An extensive range of product provides a wider choice and solutions suited for all transformer cooler sizes, deigns and applications.
- Inline and elbow pumps
- Centrifugal and axial flow impellers
- Size rage of 50mm to 250mm bore suction and discharge
- 50hz or 60hz, three or single phase, multiple voltages
- 2,4, and 6 pole motor options
- Up to -50 degrees Celsius ambient temperature options
- Water submersible pumps
- Extensive paint options, including certified marine specification paint finishes
- Flexibility for bespoke customer type testing and specifications
With our expertise we can offer flexibility for bespoke customer type testing and specifications. Depending on your pump system and transformer/cooling system we can provide a tailored specification for your business needs.
When it comes to your transformer oil pump and system-specific requirements we ask you what would be the ideal SPP pump to support your transformer or cooler system? Get in touch with our experts today and together we can find the pumping solution.
First developed by SPP Pumps in 1888, the vacuum-assisted, self-priming Dewatering range has become the benchmark for reliable, durable and compliant pump Dewatering solutions.
Manoeuvrable and versatile, contractor autoprime pumps are supplied either in open set configuration or, for quiet, unobtrusive operation, with an acoustic canopy enclosure. With an extensive range spanning stocked products and custom-built pump sets, dewatering is the solution of choice for thousands of demanding, project-critical applications in the UK and overseas.
Dewatering purchasers include rental organisations, civil works contractors, utility companies, local authorities and municipalities and open cast mining operations.
Pump & System Excellence at its best
SPP Pumps’ ISO 9001:2015 approved UK research and manufacturing facility in Coleford has attained the highest industry standards for quality and reliability. Investment in state-of-the art prototyping, lean production and test facilities underpin pump and system manufacturing excellence for consistent performance.
A high proportion of routine dewatering applications are met ex-stock, directly from the standard self-priming range. The remainder are built and tailored specifically for customer needs. SPP Pumps’ customised in-house design and analysis swiftly resolves even complex application challenges. The advanced CAD and engineering software ensures even the most complex of components can be adapted quickly or, alternatively, completely reimagined if needed. Rigorous on-site testing guarantees absolute product integrity.
Specialist Pump Application with Convenience Built In
The SPP Pumps dewatering market not only allows the optimal pump specification but also offers the most appropriate and convenient configuration for the pump solution. Contractor pumps are available mounted on road-tow or site trailers as well as skid-type chassis. Their highly robust, durable system construction eliminates unnecessary weight, making movement and placement of the Q Series trailer-mounted packages on-site an easy two-person job – so no need for a crane.
As part of Prague’s flood defences, these compact and manoeuvrable diesel pumping systems help protect the city’s residential, commercial and industrial areas.
Solids Handling and Solids
SHM are horizontal non-clog pumps having single stage, single suction with back pull out type design. SHS are vertical non-clog pumps for wet pit applications. The pump section is suspended by a column pipe which also protects the transmission shaft.
These pumps can be offered with a column length up to 6.5 m. The impeller is single suction type non-clog, free flow dynamically balanced. For SHM pumps the standard lubrication is grease and the optional one is oil. In case of SHS pumps the lubrication is grease based. These pumps are widely used in paper industries, for water carrying gravel, sewage collection and so on.
- Solid size up to 105 mm
- Back pull-out design
- Gland packed / Mechanical Seal
- 50 Hz / 60 Hz availability
- Also available in vertical execution
- Power material slurries
- Sugar factory waste
Create a Flip Book for any product category. You can also select custom posts.