Vertical Multistage Inline Pumps
Vertical Multistage Inline Pumps
Only Available in Asian Markets
- Suitable for transferring liquids of low viscosity, non-inflammable and non-explosive, not containing solid particles or fibers
- Water supply & drainage for high-rise buildings, filtration and transfer at waterworks, pressure boosting in main pipe
- Washing and cleaning systems, boiler feeding, cooling water circulation, water treatment systems, auxiliary system, support equipment
- Ultra-filtration systems, reverse-osmosis systems, distillation systems, separators, swimming pools
- Agriculture irrigation: sprinkler irrigation, drip-feed irrigation
- Food & beverage industry
- Fire-fighting system
- Building Water Supply
- Fire Fighting System
- Boiler Feed Water
- Water Works
- Water Treatment
- Irrigation System
Sản phẩm tương tự
Ideal for high head applications, SPP’s range of Horizontal and Vertical Multistage pumps is designed for applications that require a heavy-duty long-life pump.
WHAT ARE MULTISTAGE PUMPS?Multistage pumps are designed to transfer clean liquids through several impellers that are built into a series, as opposed to one and are typically useful in installations where a high head is needed. High-pressure applications can be achieved by installing the impellers on the same shaft of the multistage pump or parallel to each other on opposing shafts for higher flow rates. They are primarily useful for energy saving and different ranges of flow/head circumstances. The heavy-duty, multistage pump boasts a variety of construction material options and generously rated bearings meet the demands of both water and industrial applications. CFD-tuned hydraulics and state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques optimise efficiencies and minimise running costs, whilst rigid, durable and fabricated steel baseplates prevent distortion. Dependant on your requirements, the multistage pump can be installed either vertically or horizontally. In situations where floor space is limited, vertical pumps are usually more suitable, whereas the horizontal orientation of a multistage pump can be especially useful in a condition with low headroom, often regarding indoor applications.
HOW DO MULTISTAGE PUMPS WORK?Multistage pumps work in connected stages. The process starts where the liquid will enter a chamber at the suction line pressure and will then exit at an elevated pressure before entering the next chamber. This process can continue multiple times and the more chambers the multistage pump has, the higher the achievable pressure can be. The number of industries and sectors that can benefit from the multistage pump is virtually endless and there are many examples of where they might be applied.
- Pressure Boosting
- High-Pressure Shower/Spray (Sprinklers or Fire Fighting)
- Heating/Cooling Conditioning
- Reverse Osmosis
- Mine Dewatering
- Snow Making
- Boiler Feed
- Desuperheater Feed
CONFIGURATIONRing section diffuser casings in either horizontal or vertical configuration.
Transformer Oil Pumps
The inline and elbow transformer oil pumps are dependent on their oil cooler pump system, which is a fundamental component. With 90 years of product reliability and expertise in transformer oil pumps and transformer cooler systems, SPP has proven to give the transformer the support it demands.
Optimum Performance and Reliability
- An all new, purpose built British oil pump factory with automated facilities, enabling high volume outputs, low lead times and ultra-efficient manufacturing to optimise product value.
- All pumps are fully performance and pressure tested on hot oil to surpass the latest European legislation checks giving total performance assurance.
Highly Efficient Centrifugal Pumps
- Highly efficient and quiet running European motors designed specifically for our oil pumps
- Pressure die cast cases and impellers offer the optimum product quality and value
- Aluminium cases and impellers give a corrosion resistant, tough, yet lightweight product. The weight reduction compared to a cast iron pump reduces the stresses on the pipework supporting the pump and makes for a unit that is easier to lift for installations.
- Long product operational lives provide the ultimate in product life cycle value.
- An extensive range of product provides a wider choice and solutions suited for all transformer cooler sizes, deigns and applications.
- Inline and elbow pumps
- Centrifugal and axial flow impellers
- Size rage of 50mm to 250mm bore suction and discharge
- 50hz or 60hz, three or single phase, multiple voltages
- 2,4, and 6 pole motor options
- Up to -50 degrees Celsius ambient temperature options
- Water submersible pumps
- Extensive paint options, including certified marine specification paint finishes
- Flexibility for bespoke customer type testing and specifications
Pleuger Industries Submersible Pumps
Built for a wide range of applications within the water, marine, offshore, oil & gas, and mining industries.
This range of pumps is fully submersible, and features products available in a wide variety of sizes and designs, providing pumping solutions for a wide variety of applications.
- Water Treatment
- Potable Water Supply
- Water level control & draw down
- Water treatment & distribution
- Flood Protection
- Pressure boosting
- Mining (dewatering & water supply)
- Irrigation & drainage
Fire Water Pumps
Our fire pump packages are delivered complete and ready for installation, incorporating pumps, drivers, control systems and pipework all in a single container. Designed, built and tested at our factory, these packages are effective and fully functional the first time and every time.
First developed by SPP Pumps in 1888, the vacuum-assisted, self-priming Dewatering range has become the benchmark for reliable, durable and compliant pump Dewatering solutions.
Manoeuvrable and versatile, contractor autoprime pumps are supplied either in open set configuration or, for quiet, unobtrusive operation, with an acoustic canopy enclosure. With an extensive range spanning stocked products and custom-built pump sets, dewatering is the solution of choice for thousands of demanding, project-critical applications in the UK and overseas. Dewatering purchasers include rental organisations, civil works contractors, utility companies, local authorities and municipalities and open cast mining operations.
Pump & System Excellence at its bestSPP Pumps’ ISO 9001:2015 approved UK research and manufacturing facility in Coleford has attained the highest industry standards for quality and reliability. Investment in state-of-the art prototyping, lean production and test facilities underpin pump and system manufacturing excellence for consistent performance. A high proportion of routine dewatering applications are met ex-stock, directly from the standard self-priming range. The remainder are built and tailored specifically for customer needs. SPP Pumps’ customised in-house design and analysis swiftly resolves even complex application challenges. The advanced CAD and engineering software ensures even the most complex of components can be adapted quickly or, alternatively, completely reimagined if needed. Rigorous on-site testing guarantees absolute product integrity.
Specialist Pump Application with Convenience Built InThe SPP Pumps dewatering market not only allows the optimal pump specification but also offers the most appropriate and convenient configuration for the pump solution. Contractor pumps are available mounted on road-tow or site trailers as well as skid-type chassis. Their highly robust, durable system construction eliminates unnecessary weight, making movement and placement of the Q Series trailer-mounted packages on-site an easy two-person job – so no need for a crane. As part of Prague’s flood defences, these compact and manoeuvrable diesel pumping systems help protect the city’s residential, commercial and industrial areas.
New Fire Pump Range for Residential Buildings
SPP’s Resi-Stream range for residential fire sprinkler applications incorporates a motor control panel, which via hmi enables an easily adjustable automatic test cycle as standard. Control panel options include an Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) version among others. All components are mounted on a compact common baseplate for ease of installation. Please follow the link below to find out more about our EN 12259-12 & BS9251 compliant fire pump packages. Learn more about SPP's Resi-Stream range >
- Residential Buildings
- Mixed Use Buildings
- Residential Sprinkler systems
Solids Handling and Solids
SHM are horizontal non-clog pumps having single stage, single suction with back pull out type design. SHS are vertical non-clog pumps for wet pit applications. The pump section is suspended by a column pipe which also protects the transmission shaft.
These pumps can be offered with a column length up to 6.5 m. The impeller is single suction type non-clog, free flow dynamically balanced. For SHM pumps the standard lubrication is grease and the optional one is oil. In case of SHS pumps the lubrication is grease based. These pumps are widely used in paper industries, for water carrying gravel, sewage collection and so on.
- Solid size up to 105 mm
- Back pull-out design
- Gland packed / Mechanical Seal
- 50 Hz / 60 Hz availability
- Also available in vertical execution
- Power material slurries
- Sugar factory waste
Our centrifugal API pumps come in single, two stage or multi-stage. Providing the very best in pump performance and reliability, the API sets the standard in the engineering and oil and gas pumping industries.
Performance Driven PumpsThe API range from SPP Pumps is highly efficient and delivers a superior performance in many industries and applications. Maintenance is to a minimum due to a balanced axial thrust and impeller configuration. The SPP Pumps’ API 610 range for hydrocarbon applications complements our fire and seawater lift product ranges. All of our sites are ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 approved. The company also has ISO/TS 29001 certification; the required quality management system (QMS) requirement for companies supplying to International Petroleum, Petrochemical and Natural Gas Industries. Over 500 staff, including 50 specialist engineers, provide round-the-clock advice and support for performance-critical pumping operations, for some of the world’s largest organisations.
PROVEN DESIGN FEATURES FOR SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE AND ENDURANCE.Offering performance features specifically engineered for the rigors of petrochemical oil & gas applications, SPP Pumps’ API 610 latest edition pump range sets the standard for fully compliant design…
- Pump design life exceeds API 610 requirements
- Casing thickness can be designed to exceed API for enhanced life
- Bearing design life exceeds API standards, assured to at least 40,000 hours with continuous operation at rated condition
- Bearing housings equipped with high quality bearing isolators and magnetic drain plugs to prevent contamination
- Pumps designed with Stable head / flow characteristics
- Close radial running clearances between case and impeller wear rings for increased efficiency
- All radially split case pumps have metal to metal fit with confined controlled compression gaskets
- Shaft deflection at mechanical seal is below 50 μm under the most severe operating conditions thus improving seal reliability
- API 682 seal and seal systems ensure extended uninterrupted service life
- Condition monitoring options available
- Flexible Engineering team to accommodate client specific design requirements