Non-insulated transfer pipelines pose a potential safety hazard, and a threat to big losses. INOXCVA’s Multi-layer vacuum insulation pipelines are designed to handle and transfer cryogenic liquids at desired temperatures and distances, for any application or industry.
VJ Piping & Pressure Regulating Skids
INOXCVA’s excellence in cryogenic technology is reflected in the design & manufacture of Vacuum Jacketed Piping Systems and Regulating Skids for transfer of cryogenic liquids. The piping system are designed to required specifications.
Sản phẩm tương tự
Reciprocating pump supplies the LN2 from tank to the vaporizer at high pressure and the gaseous nitrogen from vaporizers is delivered to battery limit condition through a skid consisting of trim heater, interconnecting piping, valves, measuring instrument for temperature & pressure.
- Capacity: 0.66g, 0.79g & 1.32g.
- Beverage Kegs are made of high quality 304 Stainless Steel
- Cleaned by pickling and passivation process
- Stringent quality control checks from raw material receipt till final inspection
- Versatile to store & transport aerated beverages
- Available in options of single steel & dual rubber handle
- Dual Rubber Handle Kegs are stackable
- Pin Lock Kegs are also available on request
- NSF Certificate
- Double-wall vacuum and super insulation provides long term storage of liquid nitrogen
- Ultra-low temperature preservation of biological samples
- Cryoseal has a convenient holding time and capacity
- Rugged, reliable, efficient & economical in operation with long life
- High strength aluminium alloy provides sturdiness yet is lightweight
- Containers are available to store vials in convenient box type storage racks
- Dry Shipper is designed to store biological samples in vapour phase at ultra-low temperature of (-) 150 or below.
Capacity: 1000-5500 litres(260 – 1450 USG) in 19 & 38 kg/cm2 (g) (270/540 psig)
Withdrawal Rate: Upto 130 Nm3/hr(4950 SCFH) with built-on Product Vaporizer
Services: LIN, LOX, LAR, LCO2, LN2O, LNG
Design Code & Insulation: EN13458, ASME, AS1210, Vacuum with Multi-layer super insulation