Non-insulated transfer pipelines pose a potential safety hazard, and a threat to big losses. INOXCVA’s Multi-layer vacuum insulation pipelines are designed to handle and transfer cryogenic liquids at desired temperatures and distances, for any application or industry.
VJ Piping & Pressure Regulating Skids
INOXCVA’s excellence in cryogenic technology is reflected in the design & manufacture of Vacuum Jacketed Piping Systems and Regulating Skids for transfer of cryogenic liquids. The piping system are designed to required specifications.
Sản phẩm tương tự
- Low Pressure (35 kg/cm2g MAWP) for Airgas/LNG/LCO2 – upto 7000 Nm3/Hr flow capacity in single module
- High Pressure (200 Kg/cm2g MAWP) for Airgas/LNG – upto 500 Nm3/Hr flow capacity in single module
- Extra-High Pressure (400 Kg/cm2g MAWP) for Airgas/LNG – upto 500 Nm3/Hr flow capacity in single module
Reciprocating pump supplies the LN2 from tank to the vaporizer at high pressure and the gaseous nitrogen from vaporizers is delivered to battery limit condition through a skid consisting of trim heater, interconnecting piping, valves, measuring instrument for temperature & pressure.
- High vacuum multi-layer super insulated ensures low static evaporation loss rate
- Stainless steel constructionensures long life & durability- Stainless steel constructionensures long life & durability
- Revolving compartments that assist the operator in handling any canister, (for specific range)
- Heavy duty caster wheels & handles allow easy movement
NOXCVA is a globally reputed manufacturer of a wide range of standard and custom storage tanks for LIN, LOX, LAR, LNG, H2, CO2& N2O. Each INOXCVA tank is engineered to deliver top performance and low maintenance, while ensuring optimal operational safety.
- Double-wall vacuum and super insulation provides long term storage of liquid nitrogen
- Ultra-low temperature preservation of biological samples
- Cryoseal has a convenient holding time and capacity
- Rugged, reliable, efficient & economical in operation with long life
- High strength aluminium alloy provides sturdiness yet is lightweight
- Containers are available to store vials in convenient box type storage racks
- Dry Shipper is designed to store biological samples in vapour phase at ultra-low temperature of (-) 150 or below.
- Custom-built in a range of capacities for various fluid service.
- Thermal and mechanical design on software
- International codes: ASME sec VIII div 1 for design and TEMA for fabrication, Inspection.
- Quality assurance plan ensures optimum quality of finished products.
- Capacity: 0.66g, 0.79g & 1.32g.
- Beverage Kegs are made of high quality 304 Stainless Steel
- Cleaned by pickling and passivation process
- Stringent quality control checks from raw material receipt till final inspection
- Versatile to store & transport aerated beverages
- Available in options of single steel & dual rubber handle
- Dual Rubber Handle Kegs are stackable
- Pin Lock Kegs are also available on request
- NSF Certificate