Vertical Inline Centrifugal Pumps
Vertical Inline Centrifugal Pumps
SPP Pumps vertical inline centrifugal pumps are lightweight and compact with an upright design, ideal for smaller pump rooms and installations where space is confined. Due to their inline structure, these high performance single stage centrifugal pumps provide high-end liquid travel.
SPP vertical in-line pumps are available for duties from 200 to 1500 US gallons per minute (USGPM) and are suitable for electric drives only. These high performance pumps can also be offered as pre-wired packages that include a limited or full-service controller. Every package is mounted on a steel fabricated base with the motor wired to the controller. The automatic air relief valve, casing relief valve, suction gauge and discharge gauge are mounted on their respective spool pieces.
Additional piping, valves and sensing lines are available with the in-line packages. This package also includes a jockey pump and jockey pump controller.
The pump holds a vertical motor allowing for easy access to pump internals for maintenance and repairs.
- Office Buildings
- Hospitals, Airports
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Power Stations
- Pharmaceutical Facilities
- Sprinkler Systems
- Hydrant Systems
- Deluge Systems
- Monitor Systems
- Water Curtain
Sản phẩm tương tự
Fire Water Pumps
Pleuger Industries Submersible Pumps
- Water Treatment
- Potable Water Supply
- Water level control & draw down
- Water treatment & distribution
- Flood Protection
- Pressure boosting
- Mining (dewatering & water supply)
- Irrigation & drainage
Pump & System Excellence at its bestSPP Pumps’ ISO 9001:2015 approved UK research and manufacturing facility in Coleford has attained the highest industry standards for quality and reliability. Investment in state-of-the art prototyping, lean production and test facilities underpin pump and system manufacturing excellence for consistent performance. A high proportion of routine dewatering applications are met ex-stock, directly from the standard self-priming range. The remainder are built and tailored specifically for customer needs. SPP Pumps’ customised in-house design and analysis swiftly resolves even complex application challenges. The advanced CAD and engineering software ensures even the most complex of components can be adapted quickly or, alternatively, completely reimagined if needed. Rigorous on-site testing guarantees absolute product integrity.
Specialist Pump Application with Convenience Built InThe SPP Pumps dewatering market not only allows the optimal pump specification but also offers the most appropriate and convenient configuration for the pump solution. Contractor pumps are available mounted on road-tow or site trailers as well as skid-type chassis. Their highly robust, durable system construction eliminates unnecessary weight, making movement and placement of the Q Series trailer-mounted packages on-site an easy two-person job – so no need for a crane. As part of Prague’s flood defences, these compact and manoeuvrable diesel pumping systems help protect the city’s residential, commercial and industrial areas.
WHAT ARE MULTISTAGE PUMPS?Multistage pumps are designed to transfer clean liquids through several impellers that are built into a series, as opposed to one and are typically useful in installations where a high head is needed. High-pressure applications can be achieved by installing the impellers on the same shaft of the multistage pump or parallel to each other on opposing shafts for higher flow rates. They are primarily useful for energy saving and different ranges of flow/head circumstances. The heavy-duty, multistage pump boasts a variety of construction material options and generously rated bearings meet the demands of both water and industrial applications. CFD-tuned hydraulics and state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques optimise efficiencies and minimise running costs, whilst rigid, durable and fabricated steel baseplates prevent distortion. Dependant on your requirements, the multistage pump can be installed either vertically or horizontally. In situations where floor space is limited, vertical pumps are usually more suitable, whereas the horizontal orientation of a multistage pump can be especially useful in a condition with low headroom, often regarding indoor applications.
HOW DO MULTISTAGE PUMPS WORK?Multistage pumps work in connected stages. The process starts where the liquid will enter a chamber at the suction line pressure and will then exit at an elevated pressure before entering the next chamber. This process can continue multiple times and the more chambers the multistage pump has, the higher the achievable pressure can be. The number of industries and sectors that can benefit from the multistage pump is virtually endless and there are many examples of where they might be applied.
- Pressure Boosting
- High-Pressure Shower/Spray (Sprinklers or Fire Fighting)
- Heating/Cooling Conditioning
- Reverse Osmosis
- Mine Dewatering
- Snow Making
- Boiler Feed
- Desuperheater Feed
CONFIGURATIONRing section diffuser casings in either horizontal or vertical configuration.
Performance Driven PumpsThe API range from SPP Pumps is highly efficient and delivers a superior performance in many industries and applications. Maintenance is to a minimum due to a balanced axial thrust and impeller configuration. The SPP Pumps’ API 610 range for hydrocarbon applications complements our fire and seawater lift product ranges. All of our sites are ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 approved. The company also has ISO/TS 29001 certification; the required quality management system (QMS) requirement for companies supplying to International Petroleum, Petrochemical and Natural Gas Industries. Over 500 staff, including 50 specialist engineers, provide round-the-clock advice and support for performance-critical pumping operations, for some of the world’s largest organisations.
PROVEN DESIGN FEATURES FOR SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE AND ENDURANCE.Offering performance features specifically engineered for the rigors of petrochemical oil & gas applications, SPP Pumps’ API 610 latest edition pump range sets the standard for fully compliant design…
- Pump design life exceeds API 610 requirements
- Casing thickness can be designed to exceed API for enhanced life
- Bearing design life exceeds API standards, assured to at least 40,000 hours with continuous operation at rated condition
- Bearing housings equipped with high quality bearing isolators and magnetic drain plugs to prevent contamination
- Pumps designed with Stable head / flow characteristics
- Close radial running clearances between case and impeller wear rings for increased efficiency
- All radially split case pumps have metal to metal fit with confined controlled compression gaskets
- Shaft deflection at mechanical seal is below 50 μm under the most severe operating conditions thus improving seal reliability
- API 682 seal and seal systems ensure extended uninterrupted service life
- Condition monitoring options available
- Flexible Engineering team to accommodate client specific design requirements
End Suction Pumps
A Reliable Centrifugal PumpThe highly efficient end suction pump is one of the simplest types of centrifugal pump that features motor slide rails and a back pull out design allowing for ready access and ease of maintenance. It’s a precision-made pump suitable for electric/diesel drives, designed to withhold temperatures of up to 580°F.
- Schools and Colleges
- Office Buildings
- Sprinkler systems
- Hydrant systems
- Monitor systems
- Water curtains
Solids Handling and Solids
- Solid size up to 105 mm
- Back pull-out design
- Gland packed / Mechanical Seal
- 50 Hz / 60 Hz availability
- Also available in vertical execution
- Power material slurries
- Sugar factory waste
Transformer Oil Pumps
Optimum Performance and Reliability
- An all new, purpose built British oil pump factory with automated facilities, enabling high volume outputs, low lead times and ultra-efficient manufacturing to optimise product value.
- All pumps are fully performance and pressure tested on hot oil to surpass the latest European legislation checks giving total performance assurance.
Highly Efficient Centrifugal Pumps
- Highly efficient and quiet running European motors designed specifically for our oil pumps
- Pressure die cast cases and impellers offer the optimum product quality and value
- Aluminium cases and impellers give a corrosion resistant, tough, yet lightweight product. The weight reduction compared to a cast iron pump reduces the stresses on the pipework supporting the pump and makes for a unit that is easier to lift for installations.
- Long product operational lives provide the ultimate in product life cycle value.
- An extensive range of product provides a wider choice and solutions suited for all transformer cooler sizes, deigns and applications.
- Inline and elbow pumps
- Centrifugal and axial flow impellers
- Size rage of 50mm to 250mm bore suction and discharge
- 50hz or 60hz, three or single phase, multiple voltages
- 2,4, and 6 pole motor options
- Up to -50 degrees Celsius ambient temperature options
- Water submersible pumps
- Extensive paint options, including certified marine specification paint finishes
- Flexibility for bespoke customer type testing and specifications